iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". I_vote_lcapChange "staff update's" to "staff updates". I_voting_barChange "staff update's" to "staff updates". I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". I_vote_lcapChange "staff update's" to "staff updates". I_voting_barChange "staff update's" to "staff updates". I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

Change "staff update's" to "staff updates".

5 posters

Go down

Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". Empty Change "staff update's" to "staff updates".

Post  Axmann Wed May 19, 2010 12:56 am

The apostrophe in "updates" is not needed, and is incorrect. Apostrophes used incorrectly to form
plurals are known as greengrocers' apostrophes. The practice comes from the identical sound of
the plural and possessive forms of most English nouns. It is considered "hypercorrection" from a
widespread ignorance of the proper use of the apostrophe or of punctuation in general.

Whoever is creating the forum structure, please read this:

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Apostrophes
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". Empty Re: Change "staff update's" to "staff updates".

Post  Facination Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 am

Jeez, complain about evrything??
Facination
Facination
Administrator
Administrator

Gunz
Gunz exp bar:
Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". Left_bar_bleue1/200Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". Empty_bar_bleue  (1/200)

Back to top Go down

Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". Empty Re: Change "staff update's" to "staff updates".

Post  Axmann Wed May 19, 2010 8:06 am

Why even make a suggestions forum if you're going to bitch when people make suggestions?

People aren't going to take this server seriously with incorrect spelling and a generally
unprofessional appearance. Either you want this server to succeed, or you do not.

I want this server to succeed, thus I will make as many suggestions as I need to make this
a better place.
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Facination Wed May 19, 2010 1:15 pm

It's okay to make suggestions, but stop bitching about small things.
Facination
Facination
Administrator
Administrator

Gunz
Gunz exp bar:
Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". Left_bar_bleue1/200Change "staff update's" to "staff updates". Empty_bar_bleue  (1/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth Wed May 19, 2010 3:04 pm

axmann... L really suits u..
Myth
Myth
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Axmann Wed May 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Facination wrote:It's okay to make suggestions, but stop bitching about small things.
I'm not bitching. You're the one who is bitching.

I am making suggestions. If you have nothing to provide to this thread, then don't
post here just to increase your post count, kay?
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Facination Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Do you realize i don't give a shit about post count?
little snob ^.^
Facination
Facination
Administrator
Administrator

Gunz
Gunz exp bar:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Wed May 19, 2010 9:16 pm

lol attitude lol Very Happy
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Axmann Thu May 20, 2010 4:00 am

Facination wrote:Do you realize i don't give a shit about post count?
little snob ^.^
You can barely speak English.

Just stop talking.
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Facination Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 am

Yea but that's my point....
I'm not speaking it, i'm typing it.

EDIT: if you insult someone in staff once more , actions will be taken.

Last edited by Facination on Thu May 20, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Facination
Facination
Administrator
Administrator

Gunz
Gunz exp bar:

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Thu May 20, 2010 10:03 am

The member 'Facination' has done the following action : Dices roll

'The Good luck Dice' : 9, 10, 12, 1, 8
Tragic
Tragic
Administrator
Administrator

https://ient-gunz.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Thu May 20, 2010 11:28 am

wat is the dice roll for?
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down