iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
Staff list should be updated to reflect the following: I_vote_lcapStaff list should be updated to reflect the following: I_voting_barStaff list should be updated to reflect the following: I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
Staff list should be updated to reflect the following: I_vote_lcapStaff list should be updated to reflect the following: I_voting_barStaff list should be updated to reflect the following: I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

Staff list should be updated to reflect the following:

3 posters

Go down

Staff list should be updated to reflect the following: Empty Staff list should be updated to reflect the following:

Post  Axmann Sat May 22, 2010 1:32 pm

Owner
  • Myth

Co-Owner
  • Facination

Administrator
  • Tragic

Head GM
  • -None-

GM/TGM
  • Sephiroth (GM)
    Axmann (TGM)
    Oceanus (TGM)
    Symaku (TGM)
    Aura (TGM)

Head Developer
  • -None-

Developers
  • -None-

Event Manager
  • Symaku
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Staff list should be updated to reflect the following: Empty Re: Staff list should be updated to reflect the following:

Post  Axmann Sat May 22, 2010 1:36 pm

By the way, when you go post this on the Announcements section, I'd appreciate it if you used the
exact same format I put there. To copy the format and everything, just pick "reply with quote" to it,
and copy everything except the
and
tags.

Thanks.
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Staff list should be updated to reflect the following: Empty Re: Staff list should be updated to reflect the following:

Post  Sephiroth Sat May 22, 2010 3:57 pm

thats a nice clean good looking format u got there lol
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth Sat May 22, 2010 4:23 pm

done
Myth
Myth
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down