iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
Public memo to Myth I_vote_lcapPublic memo to Myth I_voting_barPublic memo to Myth I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
Public memo to Myth I_vote_lcapPublic memo to Myth I_voting_barPublic memo to Myth I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

Public memo to Myth

+2
Tragic
Axmann
6 posters

Go down

Public memo to Myth Empty Public memo to Myth

Post  Axmann Wed May 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Facination has been constantly negative in every single dealing with me, and it is really
starting to piss me off. I am making constructive suggestions to make this server a better
place to be, and Facination is being a dick to me every time I try to improve this place.

If I were you, I would demote Facination to GM and promote me to administrator. I could make
this place a trillion times better if I was put in a place of power and Facination taken out of
power. He is obstructing the potential of this server, and if you allow this to continue, the server
will inevitably die.

Think about it. When Facination bitches me out every time I make a suggestion (for which there
is a specific forum to do so), he posts some snotty, bitchy comment about how I "complain" when
all I am doing is making suggestions.

The proof that things are going wrong is the fact that two people have left just today (Oceanus
and ☮️Aura). If things keep going like they are not, the server will most likely die.

If you don't want to see that happen, you should kick both Tragic and Facination off of the
staff team, and promote me and Symaku as administrators.
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Public memo to Myth Empty Re: Public memo to Myth

Post  Tragic Wed May 19, 2010 7:46 pm

wow badest thread ever , Facination NEVER be GM and u NEVER be admin
if i gotta tell the true then ur a dumb noob and will fail as TGM
don't think your doing great at igunz.
i should be Dick to u too cuze u piss me off >_> u QQ about everything JESUS
thats what i had to say
Tragic
Tragic
Administrator
Administrator

https://ient-gunz.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tragic Wed May 19, 2010 7:48 pm

btw he alrdy did alot , u did nothing lol stay QQ please
Tragic
Tragic
Administrator
Administrator

https://ient-gunz.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Facination Wed May 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Whaha, you make me laugh so bad.
i've saved all my pm's from you so if people want to see you calling me a dick it's okay though.
And if you want to leave, BB.
It wont give me any bad nights though.
Facination
Facination
Administrator
Administrator

Gunz
Gunz exp bar:
Public memo to Myth Left_bar_bleue1/200Public memo to Myth Empty_bar_bleue  (1/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 pm

lol axmann plz take a chill pill and plz stop coplaining about every single thing
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Symaku Thu May 20, 2010 4:38 pm

Axmann wrote:Facination has been constantly negative in every single dealing with me, and it is really
starting to piss me off. I am making constructive suggestions to make this server a better
place to be, and Facination is being a dick to me every time I try to improve this place.

If I were you, I would demote Facination to GM and promote me to administrator. I could make
this place a trillion times better if I was put in a place of power and Facination taken out of
power. He is obstructing the potential of this server, and if you allow this to continue, the server
will inevitably die.

Think about it. When Facination bitches me out every time I make a suggestion (for which there
is a specific forum to do so), he posts some snotty, bitchy comment about how I "complain" when
all I am doing is making suggestions.

The proof that things are going wrong is the fact that two people have left just today (Oceanus
and ☮️Aura). If things keep going like they are not, the server will most likely die.

If you don't want to see that happen, you should kick both Tragic and Facination off of the
staff team, and promote me and Symaku as administrators.

I actually don't want to be admin anymore, It's hard work and you need to know and handle something where you need experience for.
Facination is doing great job lately. Who do you think that will run the server? He has the database and if he will be fired then we have no server anymore, That will take ages before the server will be back up and the server will die.

Keep Facination though.
Symaku
Symaku
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Gunz
Gunz exp bar:
Public memo to Myth Left_bar_bleue1/1Public memo to Myth Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Thu May 20, 2010 9:05 pm

stick it to him Symaku
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Axmann Thu May 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Symaku wrote:Who do you think that will run the server? He has the database and if he will be fired then we have no server anymore, That will take ages before the server will be back up and the server will die.
Have you ever wondered why our server is through Hamachi? That's because ANYONE can
run a Hamachi server. It's not hard at all to figure out, and the server is only up when Fac
is on Hamachi. When his computer is off, Hamachi goes off.

Want someone who knows how to run a /real/ server? You could go with me, if you are
willing to give me a chance. My conditions? Demote Facination to GM, demote Tragic to
GM, and promote me to Admin. If you do the preceding, I can almost guarantee you I can
make this place a success. I have experience in running GunZ private severs, as I used to
be the co-owner of one (Legit GunZ).

Or, you could just keep falling to pieces, I will leave, and you'll never know how successful
we could have been if you had given me a chance.

To quote John Kramer (Jigsaw), in reference to the server:

"Live or die, make your choice."
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sephiroth Thu May 20, 2010 11:54 pm

man stop double posting the same thing in post ur a lazy ass kid type something else u noob
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Myth Sat May 22, 2010 1:15 am

like i said im not firing anyone nor demoting em
and do somthing to the server make somthing give something and help us other than complaining and prove urself worthy to be an admin.
Myth
Myth
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down