iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
Hey CrazyBoiMichael here :) I_vote_lcapHey CrazyBoiMichael here :) I_voting_barHey CrazyBoiMichael here :) I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
Hey CrazyBoiMichael here :) I_vote_lcapHey CrazyBoiMichael here :) I_voting_barHey CrazyBoiMichael here :) I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

Hey CrazyBoiMichael here :)

Go down

Hey CrazyBoiMichael here :) Empty Hey CrazyBoiMichael here :)

Post  CrazyBoiMichael Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Hey im new but not new to gunz ive played loads of gunz. Ive owned my own server been co-owner on some GMs on some and Forum mod on alot and i would like to become a GM on here after helping people because i love helping people and i could help with the forum im pro at these forums and i could make it look like a vbulletin forum

CrazyBoiMichael

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum