iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
About the merger/our positions, etc. I_vote_lcapAbout the merger/our positions, etc. I_voting_barAbout the merger/our positions, etc. I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
About the merger/our positions, etc. I_vote_lcapAbout the merger/our positions, etc. I_voting_barAbout the merger/our positions, etc. I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

About the merger/our positions, etc.

Go down

About the merger/our positions, etc. Empty About the merger/our positions, etc.

Post  Axmann Sat May 29, 2010 8:55 am

All of this is going nowhere fast. All talk, no action.

If this server merges with WorldGunZ, I'm not going to re-apply for my position, and If I DO have to reapply for my
position, then I'm quitting this silly shit altogether. So, either you clear with the owner of WorldGunZ that we all keep
our positions, or you're going to lose me as a staff member (and even if you don't agree, that would be a bad thing
because I am a big asset).

So, you need to get this straightened out. I'm against the merger.
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down