iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
Axmann did you make it non hamachi I_vote_lcapAxmann did you make it non hamachi I_voting_barAxmann did you make it non hamachi I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
Axmann did you make it non hamachi I_vote_lcapAxmann did you make it non hamachi I_voting_barAxmann did you make it non hamachi I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

Axmann did you make it non hamachi

3 posters

Go down

Axmann did you make it non hamachi Empty Axmann did you make it non hamachi

Post  Oceanus Sun May 23, 2010 2:06 pm

hey Axmann did you make gunz non hamachi coz facination isnt admin anymore and you are so i'm kinda wondering if gunz is online or not , hamachi or not ?

there is like a million question in my head that has no answer ...

and please hurry up and finish gunz !
Oceanus
Oceanus
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Axmann did you make it non hamachi Empty Re: Axmann did you make it non hamachi

Post  Axmann Mon May 24, 2010 1:04 am

Oceanus wrote:facination isnt admin anymore and you are
Not true. Facination is still Admin and I am still Trial GM.
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  soulreaper Wed May 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Well I'm back (As soon as I get my dev status Rolling Eyes )

But anyway if someone would hand me a copy of the freaking mysql database I could go to work.

And I'll prolly teach him how to port-forward What a Face
soulreaper
soulreaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down