iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_lcapPolitics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_voting_barPolitics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_lcapPolitics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_voting_barPolitics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)?

Go down

Which political party do you belong to?

Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_lcap100%Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_lcap0%Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)? Empty Politics: Are you a Republican or a Democrat (generally speaking)?

Post  Axmann Sat May 22, 2010 1:04 pm

This is mainly for people that live in the USA.

Are you a Democrat or Republican?
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum