iEntertainment Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posters
Myth (169)
We need more sections in the forum. I_vote_lcapWe need more sections in the forum. I_voting_barWe need more sections in the forum. I_vote_rcap 
Sephiroth (155)
We need more sections in the forum. I_vote_lcapWe need more sections in the forum. I_voting_barWe need more sections in the forum. I_vote_rcap 
Oceanus (148)
Tragic (131)
Facination (107)
Symaku (68)
Axmann (61)
☮Aura (24)
theking126 (6)
Faitle (6)

We need more sections in the forum.

3 posters

Go down

We need more sections in the forum. Empty We need more sections in the forum.

Post  Axmann Sat May 22, 2010 1:02 pm

We need more subforums on this board. There's almost nowhere to actually discuss
anything because either no one is making topics, or the ones that WERE being discussed
in are now locked. We need just a discussion thread.
Axmann
Axmann
Trial GameMaster
Trial GameMaster

Back to top Go down

We need more sections in the forum. Empty Re: We need more sections in the forum.

Post  Sephiroth Sat May 22, 2010 4:00 pm

u can use the spam section to talk about things and myth wont lock it until the talk is fully complete
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
GameMaster
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

We need more sections in the forum. Empty Re: We need more sections in the forum.

Post  Myth Sat May 22, 2010 4:25 pm

ya i wont lock stuff anymore only things that r completely done
Myth
Myth
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down